2012 Fourth of July Fireworks Festivities – Grand Rapids Area
2012 Fourth of July Fireworks Festivities – Grand Rapids area
It’s almost here – we’re celebrating our Independence! – what a thrill to be able to attend so many wonderful expressions of patriotism!
JULY 4 – FESTIVITIES AND FIREWORKS SCHEDULES
– ADA/CASCADE – Dusk – 7590 E. Fulton in Ada – Fireworks
Cascade Festivities: On the 4th join Cascade for their parade starting at 10:00 and all the activities – click here for all the info! (Participate in the Parade Contest – Win a cool trophy – I’m the sponsor of the Float Contest for the Cascade Parade
Ada Festivities: Also on the 4th – have pancakes for breakfast at the fire station then get in your antique auto and join the parade at 10am – click here for more info.
– COMSTOCK PARK – Whitecaps Stadium after the game. Check out their schedule and buy tickets here.
– EAST GRAND RAPIDS – DUSK – Reeds Lake – Fireworks
EGR Festivities: Parade starts at noon – Join your fellow Americans for loads of afternoon fun including a water ski show/ music and games – click here for the schedule.
– GRAND RAPIDS – Dusk – Ah-Nab-Awen Park on the shores of the Grand River – 9:30 Festivities and Music Start
Grand Rapids Festivities – Parade starts at 5:30 – Loads of Fun happening in downtown GR – Check it all out here.
– GRANDVILLE – Dusk – Middle School – Fireworks
Grandville Festivities: Parade at 11am – Loads of cool stuff happening during the week – check out the details by clicking here.
– KENTWOOD – Dusk – Kentwood City Center – Fireworks
Kentwood Festivites: Parade starts at 9:30 – Check out the Parade Contest here
Let me know what your community is doing and I’m happy to post some info about that as well.
HAVE A SAFE AND BLESSED FORTH OF JULY
PatsPlace Grand Rapids Real Estate