Pat is a native of Grand Rapids, Michigan and is a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker AJS Schmidt Realty. Pat was a broker/part-owner of AJS Realty before selling in 2006 to Coldwell Banker Schmidt.
Pat is married to team member Guy Combs and is the proud mother and step-mom to six great kids and grandmother of Ethan, Anna, Claire, Violet, Elsa, Willa, Fern, Andrew, Bayla, Ada, and Ruby.
She began her career in Real Estate in 1971 as an agent. Her broker license followed and she expanded her expertise with the following educational certifications:
– ABR (Accredited Buyer´s Agent)
– GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
Many of Pat´s years were busy serving not only her clients but also her community and her professional associations. Here are a few things of note:
– 2007 – President of the National Association of REALTORS
– 2007 – Testified before the U.S. House of Representatives and U. S. Senate regarding real estate issues.
– 2005 – 2008 Officer of the National Association of REALTORS
– 2002 – REALTOR of the Year for the State of Michigan
– 2002 – Chairman of the Michigan Real Estate Commission
– 1997 – Regional Vice President – National Association of REALTORS
– 1995 – President of the Michigan Association of REALTORS
– 1990 – President of the Grand Rapids Association of REALTORS
– 1986 – President of the Michigan Woman´s Council of REALTORS
– Board Member of Baxter Community Center
– Board Member of West Michigan Fair Housing Center
– 4-H Leader (Horse Program)
– Cascade Township 4th of July Parade Float Contest Sponsor
– Board Member of Cascade Township Foundation
– Major Gift Chair for WGVU Public TV Auction
– Guest on WGVU “Ask the Realtor” TV Program